NOTE: Please register for next race day in the form below
Race Registration Explained:
Please follow the steps as set out by the Race registration form on the right. Please see Hints and Tips below if you don't understand something. After you submitted the form it will be delivered to the Club Admin for processing.
Hints and Tips:
1.The date is the "race date", not date entered
2. Items marked with a (*) are compulsory entries.
3. If you run more than one class please tick the appropriate boxes (you can select more than one)
4. In the event of you running more than one class please enter those Transponder numbers in the boxes Class 1, Class 2, Class 3, Class 4.
5. If you don't have a transponder for your 2nd,3rd and 4th class please select ''Çlub Transponder'' (NOTE: Club Transponders cost R30 per day per transponder to rent).
6. If you don't have a transponder at all, you only select "Club Transponder" in all the boxes.
7. Please Select "NOT ENTERING CLASS" in 2nd,3rd and Fourth Slots if not running an extra class
WHAT IS A TRANSPONDER?
A transponder is an electronic device used in your car to time your laps. The transponder communicates with our MyLaps timing system. Without a transponder you will not be able to see your race results and times. And you will not be able to qualify for the finals without it.
Transponders will only be available on race days. The abbreviation for transponder is PT(Personal Timer).
For any questions contact us via the Contact Us page - Zone 7 RC
Visit : Zone 7 Tech for more details
Visit: Club Fees 2016 for more details on rental etc.